Apple cider vinegar is used in soothing hot drinks, perfect for stubborn sore throats, coughs and colds.
As a Daily Drink for Digestion
To aid digestion and bloating, you can simply mix about 10ml Natural Umber with a mug of warm water, making a delicious fruity tea which can be taken daily before your main meal.
There’s no need to add honey as the sweet and fruity flavour of the apples in Natural Umber is delicious enough without it, but you can add a tablespoon of raw honey for extra sweetness!
As a Winter Drink for Coughs and Colds
For something more indulgent or to soothe the symptoms of a cold; simply mix a capful or tablespoon (roughly 10ml) of Natural Umber organic apple cider vinegar into a mug of slightly cooled, boiled water.
Then add your choice of extra goodness;
- Squeeze of a lemon wedge can give you some immune support and reduce water retention
- A few Cloves to clear stuffed sinuses and ease congestion
- Fresh cinnamon for antioxidant and anti-inflammatory compounds
- Ginger to ease nausea and soothe upset tummies
- Turmeric for it’s anti-inflammatory properties
- Some fresh Berries for a vitamin boost
- Fresh Sage leaves, for relaxation and to soothe a sore throat