CRUNCHY SWEET GREENS
This dressing will add a sweet punch to any bowl of green veggies. A perfect side to any main dish and packed with goodness.
Simply lightly steam your favourite greens. Be careful not to overcook or they’ll lose their crunchiness. You could try:
- Mange tout: Steam for 3-4 mins
- Sugar snap peas: Steam for 3-4 mins
- Long-stem broccoli: Steam for 3-4 mins
- Chopped leeks: Steam for 3 mins
- Shredded kale: Throw into the pan at the end and stir
- Frozen peas: Throw into the pan at the end and stir
- Shredded spinach: Throw into the pan at the end and stir
For the dressing you will need:
- 3 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 clove of crushed garlic
- A pinch of sea salt and black pepper
- 1 tbsp Natural Umber apple cider vinegar
Whisk all the ingredients for the dressing together in a large bowl and add your green vegetables. Stir together and serve immediately.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.