GROWN-UP SOFT DRINK
Sometimes (yes, really), you don’t need or want to have an alcoholic drink, and your insides will thank you for this delicious alternative.
This recipe is quick and easy to make. Perfect for when you want to put your feet up.
Simply: Add 10-20ml (about 2 tablespoons) of Natural Umber to a glass of 200-300ml of iced sparkling water.
It’s a refreshing drink, perfect for when you’re ‘not drinking’.
Some delicious additions you could make include:
- Add a wedge of lemon
- Finely grated ginger for added warmth
- Crushed frozen berries can add a delicious tartness (and some added fibre!)
- Torn mint leaves add to the freshness
Got any more receipe ideas? We’d love to hear from you! Send us a message.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.