HEALTHY CRUNCHY COLESLAW
This healthy coleslaw is packed with a crunch. The addition of Natural Umber organic apple cider vinegar provides a sweet and fruity flavour, but also helps to keep your greens fresher for longer so that you can pop any leftovers in the fridge to use again.
- Shred a green or red cabbage, two carrots, an apple, an onion and mix together in a bowl.
- Separately, mix together 200ml of Natural Umber organic apple cider vinegar, a teaspoon of wholegrain mustard, sea salt and black pepper, with two tablespoons of mayonnaise.
- Combine the mixtures and serve. Add chopped flat leaf parsley on top if you prefer.
Delicious and healthy! Apple cider vinegar will cut through the onion and leave a sweet flavour.
You can experiment with other flavours, such as: pomegranate seeds, sesame seeds, pumpkin seeds, spring onions or fresh coriander.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.