ONE-PAN ROAST VEG
This is a great mid-week, one-pan recipe to use up leftover vegetables. Or it can make a perfect accompaniment to a slap-up roast dinner.
- Chop a selection of your favourite vegetables and spread evenly over a sheet pan. You could use: carrots, parsnips, courgettes, peppers, cherry tomatoes, butternut squash, sweet potato, red onion, celery and/or leek.
- To add bulk, you could add some chopped par-boiled potatoes. Or add a roughly chopped chilli if you like your food a bit warmer.
- Add finely chopped parsley and coriander, or any herb of your choice.
- Throw in a few crushed cloves of garlic and a generous helping of salt and pepper.
- Add a swig of olive oil and 3-4 tablespoons of Natural Umber. Give it a good stir then cover and roast in the oven at about 180 degrees, for 30-40 minutes.
Any leftovers can be refrigerated and re-heated the next day.
- As a side to a big Sunday roast dinner
- Over cous cous, Quinoa or bulgar wheat
- Throw in some Cumberland sausages and serve as one dish
- Toss in some chopped black olives and feta for a salty kick
Et voila! It couldn’t be simpler or tastier and it’s hugely versatile. Packed with healthy vegetables and of course you’re getting your daily dose of ACV.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.